Call Us Today!
Welcome to Winters Chiropractic Center in Gardner, Kansas
We are dedicated to providing gentle, high quality care and personal attention to our patients. Here you will find information about our staff, our office and the services we provide.
A Proud Tradition
We have successfully treated thousands of patients at Winters Chiropractic Center in Gardner, Kansas, and we look forward to helping you. We specialize in providing care for the following conditions:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Arm and Leg Pain/Numbness
- Disc Problems
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis/Golfer's Elbow
- Rotator Cuff Injuries/Shoulder Impingement
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain/Meniscus Injuries
- Ankle Sprain
- Injuries related to Auto Accidents
- Work Related Injuries
Evidence-Based Treatment Philosophy
We use the best available scientific evidence to guide us in providing optimal care. We integrate multiple approaches and techniques in order to tailor our treatment to each patient's individual needs. Our goal is to provide FAST & EFFECTIVE RELIEF.
Our Mission and Values
At Winters Chiropractic Center we are deeply committed to our mission and values. These statements are not mere words. They shape how we think, communicate, and act.
Our primary purpose is to provide our patients with quality chiropractic health care and personal attention -- listening to our patients and treating them with dignity, compassion and courtesy. The needs of the patient come first.
- Kindness towards patients -- Strong devotion to patients' needs; courtesy and compassion.
- Integrity -- Complete honesty, sincerity and tactfulness.
- Professionalism -- Continual improvement of our service from the patient's point of view.
- Organization -- Arrangement of daily activities to be congruent with our mission, values and philosophy.
- Cleanliness -- Keeping the office surroundings incredibly clean and orderly.
- Consistency -- Being consistent in our work methods and in our dealings with patients.
- Enthusiasm -- Loving our work and spreading happiness to patients and team members.
- Respect -- An attitude of humility and respect for all patients and team members.
RJF Consulting 2018